Non-Discrimination and Title IX
Annual Notice of Non-Discrimination
It is the policy of the Central Linn School District that there will be no discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age or disability in any educational programs, activities or employment. This policy of is in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights or discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; the Americans with Disabilities Act; and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008. Persons having questions about equal opportunity and/or nondiscrimination should contact the Director of Special Programs at the Central Linn School District Office, 32433 Hwy 228, Halsey OR 97348; Phone (541) 369-2813.
All Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs in this school district are open to all students. The District will take steps to assure that the lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in CTE programs.
The following have been designated to coordinate compliance with these legal requirements and may be contacted at the [district] office for additional information and/or compliance issues:
Title II Coordinator, Title IX Coordinator, Section 504 Coordinator:
Director of Special Programs
Central Linn School District
32433 Hwy 228
Halsey, OR 97348
Phone (541) 369-2813
Special Needs Contact Statement:
Persons having questions about or requests for special needs, requests for an interpreter for the hearing impaired, or for other accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made to Dena Crowell, Administrative Assistant, 32433 Hwy 228, Halsey OR 97348, 541-369-2813 x3222; at least 48 hours before the meeting. If needed, you may contact the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service at 1-800-735-9200 for assistance in contacting the District.
- AC – Non-Discrimination
- AC-AR – Discrimination Complaint Procedure
- JB – Equal Educational Opportunity
- GBN/JBA – Sexual Harassment
- GBN/JBA-AR (2) – Federal Law (Title IX) Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure
- GBNA – Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Bullying/Menacing – Staff
- GBNA-AR – Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Bullying/Menacing Complaint Procedures – Staff
- JFCF – Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Menacing/Bullying/Cyberbullying/Teen Dating Violence/Domestic Violence – Student
- JFCF-AR – Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Menacing/Bullying/Cyberbullying/Teen Dating Violence Reporting Procedures – Student
- ODE Title IX Resource Pages
- U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights Reading Room
- U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights BLOG
- OCR Policy Interpretation: Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
Trainings Title IX Coordinator, investigator, decision-maker, informal resolution lead attended
- Title IX Compliance Certification Training: Basic Training from Franczek Law Firm
- Title IX Compliance Certification Training: Coordinator Training from Franczek Law Firm
- Title IX Compliance Certification Training: Investigator Training from Franczek Law Firm
- Title IX Compliance Certification Training: Decisionmaker Training from Franczek Law Firm
- Title IX Compliance Certification Training: Informal Resolution Training from Franczek Law Firm
Aviso de No Discriminacion
El Distrito Escolar de Central Linn no discrimina en principios de raza, religion, color, nacionalidad de origen, deshabilitad, estado civil, orientacion sexual o edad en proveer o tener acceso a beneficios de servicios de educacion actividades y programas de acuerdo con Titulo VI, Titulo VII, Titulo IX y otros derechos civiles o asuntos discriminatorios; Seccion 504 del Acto Rehabilitacion de 1973, como enmendado, segun; y el Acto Americano con incapacidad.
Lo siguiente ha sido designado para coordinar cumplir con estos requerimientos legales, y pueden ponerse en contacto con la Oficina del Distrito Escolar de Central Linn para informacion adicional o asuntos de cumplimiento:
Coordinador de Titulo II, Coordinador de Titulo IX, Coordinador de Seccion 504 Director de Programas Especiales: 32433 Hwy 228, Halsey, Oregon 97348 (541) 369-2813.