Central Linn School Board
The Central Linn School District's School Board consists of seven members voted by the Central Linn School District community. Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 pm, alternating between the Central Linn High School Cafetorium and the Central Linn Elementary Library. Meetings are also available virtually via Zoom.
The School Board has the following major responsibilities:
▪ Set the vision and goals for the school district.
▪ Adopt policies that give the district direction to set priorities and achieve its goals.
▪ Hire and evaluate the superintendent.
▪ Adopt and oversee the annual budget.
The Central Linn School District is committed to having transparent, easily accessible board meetings. All past board minutes and future meeting agendas can be viewed via the Board Meeting Webpage. All meetings are livestreamed via Zoom.
Board Member Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Linn School Board Goals
1. We will prioritize our communication and work to focus on the five pillars adopted to improve student outcomes.
- We will understand, adjust, monitor, and communicate the Strategic Plan progress
- We will participate in 2 focused monitoring sessions with students, staff, parents, and community regarding the Strategic Plan.
- We will develop a communication plan to share out the results of our progress.
2. We will support the District’s innovate change initiatives
- We will learn as much as we need to understand and explain the rationale.
- We will provide appropriate feedback on the initiative.
- We will develop a communication plan and provide public support for the work at local areas of natural networking opportunities.
3. We will develop, adopt, use, and revise the Board and Superintendent operating agreements.
Current Board Members
|Photo||Name||Zone||End of Term|
|Carie Simon||1||June 30, 2027|
|Tony Isom||2||June 30, 2027|
|Parker Leigh||3||June 30, 2025|
|Suzanne Parker||4||June 30, 2025|
|Jason Curtis||5||June 30, 2027|
|Kirt Glenn||6||June 30, 2025|
|David Karo||7||June 30, 2025|
Contacting the School Board
Letters, emails and other written materials submitted to the school board are considered public record. In lieu of public comment, you may send a letter via U.S. mail to:
Central Linn School Board
Attn: Board Secretary
PO Box 200
Halsey, Oregon 97348
Also, you may send an email to email@example.com. This will send your email simultaneously to all school board members, the superintendent, and school board secretary.